[Scholarship-L] Lights, camera, action!

Baylor Scholarships scholarships at baylor.edu
Mon Nov 26 16:53:09 CST 2018

May we have your attention please!  National Scholarship Month is coming to an end and we saved the best for last. Here is your chance to shine by documenting your scholarship story. In a 30 second or less video (and yes, we will be timing you 😊),share how receiving a Baylor scholarship has impacted you. Please keep it simple and authentic.  It’s not about production; we just want to hear from you. Use your phone, webcam, or whatever recording device you have at your disposal to create your video.  Then email it to scholarships at baylor.edu<mailto:scholarships at baylor.edu> using “Scholarship story” as the subject line.   Don’t rush, but don’t let the deadline pass you by.  You have until midnight, Sunday, December 2nd to submit your video. Oh, and you might wonder “what’s in it for me?”  Well, so glad you asked! We will award a $1,000 scholarship for spring 2019 to the most compelling story as deemed by our committee. All decisions and deadlines are final. We will notify the winner by email on December 14, 2018. So get to filming!

                                                                                                                                                                                                         [cid:image003.png at 01D485A8.81C75030]