[Scholarship-L] Scholarship opportunities and important information

Baylor Scholarships scholarships at baylor.edu
Thu Dec 13 17:35:16 CST 2018

Congratulations to our December graduates and Sic 'Em Bears!

Thank you for all the great scholarship contest submissions and we appreciate you taking time away from studying for finals to share your story. The committee found it difficult to select just one winner, so we selected two students to each receive a $1,000 scholarship.  We emailed the two winners earlier this afternoon.  We hope everyone has an enjoyable Christmas break and we look forward to you returning to campus in January.  In the meantime, below are some outside scholarship opportunities for your review.

Churchill Foundation - Students with Autism Scholarship
https://churchillpublicadjusters.com/public-adjusters-autism-scholarship/
Deadline: December 29, 2018

The Julie Queler Scholarship
http://www.juliequelerscholarship.com/
Deadline: August 1, 2019

The RNCareers.org Registered Nursing Scholarship
https://www.rncareers.org/nursing-degree/bachelor-degree-nursing-bsn-degree/
Deadline: October 31, 2019

Merry Christmas,
Your Baylor Scholarships team