[Scholarship-L] Scholarship opportunities and helpful financial aid information

Baylor Scholarships scholarships at baylor.edu
Mon Apr 16 09:30:07 CDT 2018

Good morning.  We hope everyone had a great weekend.  We are happy to pass along these scholarship opportunities and helpful information:

Nurses Educational Scholarship by Indeed
https://studysoup.com/scholarships/nurses-educational-scholarship-indeed
Deadline: April 30, 2018

MoneyStrands 2018 FinTech Scholarship
https://moneystrands.com/scholarship/
Deadline: June 25, 2018

Maxim Law Social Justice Scholarship
http://www.maxim-law.com/scholarship/
Deadlines: July 1, 2018 for fall 2018 and November 1, 2018 for spring 2019

SeniorAdvice.com Senior Caregiver Scholarship
https://www.senioradvice.com/senior-caregiver-scholarship-fall-2018
Deadline: July 15, 2018

Check out this guide to the tax treatment of scholarships: https://c.ymcdn.com/sites/scholarshipproviders.site-ym.com/resource/collection/B5B4C641-6211-4FC1-92FC-C5CFBAAC21D5/Guide_to_the_Tax_Treatment_of_Scholarships.pdf

[https://drive.google.com/a/scholarshipproviders.org/uc?id=0B_q0nYY7kmHYeXlBd0x2ck5LR0E&export=download]