[Scholarship-L] Scholarship opportunities and helpful information

Baylor Scholarships scholarships at baylor.edu
Mon Nov 27 14:20:39 CST 2017

Happy Monday!  We hope everyone had a safe, enjoyable Thanksgiving break.  We are happy to share these outside scholarship opportunities and some helpful information.

Bourbon St. Wraps $1,500 Wrapstar Scholarship
http://bourbonstwraps.com/wrapstar-scholarship/
Deadline: January 31, 2018

East Texas Communities Foundation Scholarships
http://etcf.org/scholarships/available-scholarships/
Deadline: February 1, 2018

Freeburn Hamilton Scholarship Essay Program
https://www.pa-injurylawyer.com/college-scholarship-essay-program/
Deadline: May 1, 2018

Technosoft Innovations Scholarship Program
https://www.technosoftinv.com/services/design-consulting.html#scholarship
Deadline: May 31, 2018

Things to keep in mind when searching for outside scholarships:

  *   Do not provide contact methods that give solicitors an opportunity to sell you products and/or services.  Use an email created expressly for the purpose of a scholarship search.
  *   Ask yourself: If a company is collecting my personal information and has no visible method of income how is it able to provide a scholarship and/or stay in business?