[Scholarship-L] Scholarship opportunities and important BearWeb information

scholarships scholarships at baylor.edu
Fri Sep 30 14:15:36 CDT 2016

We hope everyone is having a great week and enjoying the cooler weather. We are passing along these two scholarship opportunities and important information regarding changes coming to your BearWeb login.

District VII, Texas Garden Clubs, Inc. Scholarship
http://www.txgcdistrict7.com/scholarship-forms
Deadline: November 1, 2016

Alcohol Addiction Awareness Essay Contest
https://alcorehab.org/scholarship/
Deadline: February 1, 2017

On Tuesday, October 4, 2016 Baylor ITS will enhance the security of BearWeb.  Instead of using your ID number and PIN, you will need to use your Bear ID and password along with a Duo two- factor authentication method.  You must enroll with Baylor's Duo two-factor authentication platform, and we encourage you to do so today to prepare for this transition.  Additional information is available at www.baylor.edu/its/2factor<http://www.baylor.edu/its/2factor>.