Baylor WBB - NCAA Tournament Credential Application

Hild, Shelby Shelby_Hild at baylor.edu
Tue Mar 19 09:26:57 CDT 2024

Friendly reminder to get your credential requests submitted. If you could please log in and request a credential by 1 p.m. today, that would be great so I can approve them before our flight to Blacksburg.

Credential application: https://clients.sportssystems.com/clients/ncaa/2024/women/teammedia-open.htm
YOU MUST SELECT BAYLOR AS THE TEAM YOU ARE COVERING.

If you are unable to make the trip, but still want to cover our team, below is a link to access the NCAA Digital Workspace.

https://sites.google.com/view/diwbbmedia/home

Thanks,
Shelby

--
Shelby Hild | Director of Communications (WBB, WTEN)