Baylor WBB Media Availability - Wednesday, March 6 @ 9:30 AM

Hild, Shelby Shelby_Hild at baylor.edu
Tue Mar 5 09:00:00 CST 2024

If you have been approved for a media credential in Kansas City, please let me know so I can add you to a group chat and communicate open practice times with you, potential on-site media availabilities, etc.

Hi all,

Baylor women’s basketball will be holding a media availability on Wednesday, March 6 at 9:30 a.m. in the media room at the Ferrell Center.

Darianna Littlepage-Buggs and Jana Van Gytenbeek, as well as head coach Nicki Collen, will be available to preview the upcoming Phillips 66 Big 12 Championship (March 7-12) in Kansas City. The Bears are the five seed and will open the event against the winner of Texas Tech/Houston on Friday at 11 a.m. at the T-Mobile Center.

Below is a link to access media materials throughout the year and the press conference will be archived on Baylor Athletics YouTube. Please let me know if anything is missing that you would find helpful, and I can add it.

MEDIA MATERIALS: https://baylor.app.box.com/s/lykjel4npgbg4sqd54f52933ls6irk81

A recording of the press conference will be available in the Box link above following the availability. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Take care,
Shelby

--
Shelby Hild | Director of Communications (WBB, WTEN)