Baylor Baseball Single Game Tickets On Sale Now

Calderone, Max Max_Calderone at baylor.edu
Tue Feb 13 10:01:07 CST 2024

BAYLOR ATHLETICS COMMUNICATIONS – Feb. 13, 2023

Baylor Baseball Single Game Tickets On Sale Now
Prices start as low as $10 for general admission at Baylor Ballpark

WACO, Texas – The Baylor Athletics Ticket Office announced Tuesday that single-game tickets for the 2024 Baylor baseball season are now available.

The upcoming season includes 33 home games along the banks of the Brazos at beautiful Baylor Ballpark. Head coach Mitch Thompson enters his second season at the helm with home conference series against Texas Tech, Cincinnati, Kansas, TCU and UCF headlining the docket.

General admission tickets for individual games begin as low as $10 per person and $7 for ages 2-17. Reserved seating in sections 102-11 start at $10 per person, while reserved seating in box sections 1-42 cost $15. Tickets for all Baylor Athletics events are dynamically priced and could fluctuate throughout the season.

Additionally, group tickets are available for parties for 20 or more, starting at $7 per reserved seat and $5 per general admission seat. Tickets purchased with an A+ Card (limit of 4) are discounted to $5 for non-conference games only and are not available for purchase on the day of the game. Free admission is available for Cub Club members, Baylor faculty and staff, retirees with their Baylor ID and current Baylor students.

Tickets are discounted on midweek games to $5 each, as well as on Sunday games to $10 for adults and free for ages 12 and under.

“We’re looking to take a big step forward in 2024,” Thompson said. “Our depth is much improved, both on the mound and with our position players. We return more production offensively, and I am excited about our athleticism all across the diamond. I can’t wait to see the Baylor Family pack the stands at Baylor Ballpark this spring!”

To purchase single-game tickets, fans may click here<https://baylorbea.rs/BSBSingleGm> or contact the Baylor Athletics Ticket Office by phone at (254) 710-1000.

To stay up to date on all things Baylor baseball, follow the team on its official Facebook, Twitter and Instagram accounts: @BaylorBaseball.

2024 BAYLOR BASEBALL SINGLE-GAME TICKET PRICING
Individual Reserved
Boxes 1-42 - $15
Sections 102-111 - $10
General Admission - $10/$7 (Ages 2-17)

Individual General Admission
Adults - $10
Youth - $7 (Ages 2-17)
Group (20+) Grandstand - $7
Group (20+) General Admission - $5
A+ Card (Limit 4) - $5 (Non-Conference Games only; Not available on day of game)
Cub Club, Faculty & Staff, Retirees, Students - Free

Discount Days
Midweek Games (Tues./Wed.) - $5
Adults (Sun.) - $10
Youth (Sun.) – Free (Ages 12 & Under)

Max Calderone | Associate Director of Athletics Communications (Baseball, Football)