FW: Soccer Championship Stuff

Gilmore, Katy Katy_Gilmore at baylor.edu
Mon Oct 23 09:00:24 CDT 2023

See below for information on credentials for the Big 12 Soccer Championship!

Katy Gilmore | Associate Director of Athletic Communications

[cidimage002.png at 01D79F3C.9D2300D0]<http://baylorbears.com/>

From: Unique Beaver <ubeaver at big12sports.com>
Date: Tuesday, October 17, 2023 at 2:32 PM
To: Alex Clough <aclough at athletics.ucf.edu>, Andrew Stern <andrew.stern at ttu.edu>, Brady Meister <bmeister at iastate.edu>, Brandie Davidson (b.i.davidson at tcu.edu) <b.i.davidson at tcu.edu>, Brandon Perel <bperel at ku.edu>, Brenna Seeman <brenna_seeman at byu.edu>, Chris Brown <Chris.Brown at athletics.utexas.edu>, Henry Lenhardt <lenharhj at mail.uc.edu>, Jere Drummond <jere.drummond at tcu.edu>, Josh Poteet <jpoteet at ou.edu>, Gilmore, Katy <Katy_Gilmore at baylor.edu>, Logan Hasselbach <lhasselbach at athletics.ucf.edu>, Mayra Gurrusquieta <mlgurrus at CougarNet.UH.EDU>, Olivia Sneed <Olivia.VanHorn at mail.wvu.edu>, Randy Peterson (K-State) <Rpeterson at kstatesports.com>, Wade McWhorter <wade.mcwhorter at okstate.edu>
Subject: Soccer Championship Stuff
Hi everyone,

I just sent out the credential application to my media list. Please feel free to send it to your media contacts. The deadline to apply for a credential is next Wednesday.

In preparation for the Championship, please send me the names of additional content/social media people outside of your travel party who will be traveling with your teams.

There was a slight change in the name of the first round of the Championship, so here is an updated copy of the bracket. I have also included the championship logo.

Lastly, Daniel Gillman and Jessica Stamp will be announcing all games of the Championship this year.

That is all that I have for the moment. Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

[cid:image001.jpg at 01DA0104.F11FA1D0]