Baylor VB Media Availability - Wednesday 10/4 12:20pm - Ferrell Center Media Room

Allen, Madelon Madelon_Allen at baylor.edu
Tue Oct 3 09:58:18 CDT 2023

Good morning!

Baylor volleyball invites you to join us for our media availability on Wednesday, 10/4, at 12:20pm CT in the Ferrell Center media room. We will start with select student-athletes and then have head coach Ryan McGuyre available for interviews.

Please enter through the loading dock entrance of the Ferrell.

QUICK HITS

  *   Thursday’s promotions/happenings: Ryan McGuyre Winningest Coach Recognition, Go Gold Match, Mental Health Awareness Match, first home Big 12 match
  *   Friday’s promotions/happenings: Hispanic Heritage match

Full notes packet forthcoming. Media Materials Folder<https://baylor.box.com/s/69uadxyf8kd8n6jjvx8okg8lvl7f7e1a>

Let me know if you need anything else,
Madelon

Madelon Allen | Associate Director of Athletics Communications
VB, A&T, BaylorBears.com