Rhoades Announces Promotion and Reorganization of Executive Staff

Ingram, Brent Brent_Ingram at baylor.edu
Thu May 25 15:46:09 CDT 2023

BAYLOR ATHLETIC COMMUNICATIONS – May 25, 2023

Rhoades Announces Promotion and Reorganization of Executive Staff
Baylor Athletics announces promotion of Overshown to Deputy AD and reclassification of Executive Titles

For more information contact: Brent Ingram; 210-845-8651, brent_ingram at baylor.edu<mailto:brent_ingram at baylor.edu>

WACO, Texas -- As a part of strategic efforts to strengthen organizational structure and further advance the mission and vision of Baylor Athletics, Mack Rhoades, Baylor Vice President and Director of Intercollegiate Athletics, announced the reorganization of his executive staff and the promotion of Jovan Overshown to Deputy Athletic Director and Chief Revenue Officer on Thursday.

"Recent transitions within our executive team and the increasing demands of collegiate athletics have provided us with a unique opportunity to reassess and revitalize our organizational structure," said Rhoades. "I am excited and confident in the direction our executive team is taking. This restructure places an emphasis on strengthening our brand, honoring our loyal fan base, and enhancing the student-athlete experience. With these changes, we are creating a more efficient and effective structure to drive our department forward while maintaining our commitment to Preparing Champions for Life."

Overshown has been promoted to Deputy Athletics Director of External Affairs and Chief Revenue Officer, where she will work closely with Rhoades and the executive leadership team to further position the department for continued and heightened success. Overshown will continue to oversee all aspects of the department's external operations, including Resource Development, Strategic Marketing and Fan Engagement, Branding and Creative Services, Athletic Communications, BaylorVision, Trademark Licensing, NIL and the department's multi-media rights partnership with Playfly Sports. She will also continue to serve as the primary sport administrator for Football.

Cody Hall has been appointed Executive Senior Associate Athletics Director and Chief Financial Officer, and Kenny Boyd will now serve as Executive Senior Associate Athletics Director of Student-Athlete Services. Jill Van Zee and Chad Jackson have each been appointed the newly classified title of Executive Senior Associate Athletics Director of their respective areas. Cori Bolts, Senior Associate Athletics Director for Student-Athlete Development, has been newly elevated to Rhoades' executive team, which also includes Kevin Goll, Senior Associate Athletics Director and Chief Strategy Officer.

- BaylorBears.com -

--
Brent Ingram | Assistant AD for Communications
Men’s Tennis Sport Program Administrator