2023 Baylor T&F Home Meet Media Information

Pirtle, Colin Colin_Pirtle1 at baylor.edu
Tue Mar 21 11:45:30 CDT 2023

Hi everyone-

We are excited to open up the Baylor Track and Field home slate this weekend. Below is this season’s media information. Let me know if you have any questions & we hope to see you at the Clyde Hart Track and Field Stadium!

CREDENTIALS: Season media/event passes will be honored at the gate and for the media area, but wristbands will be needed to enter the infield track area. Please email me requests no later than Thursday at 12 p.m. If you have a BU season credential, requested wristbands will be labelled and available in a box at the media tent. If not, please pick up your wristband at the Clyde Hart Track & Field Stadium ticket offices (to the left of the front gate).

IN-MEET INTERVIEWS: Competing student-athletes will be available for interviews immediately after their event or race has concluded and before their cooldown/treatment period (approx. 20 minutes). Request with Colin Pirtle - 940-564-0351. Interviews will be held at the bottom of the hill at the media tent.

MEDIA TENT: The tent moved this year! Working members of the media, photographers and visiting SIDs can set up at the patio area on the north side of the track. (see attached map)

WIRELESS: Media members can request wireless access from the new BU-GUEST access point installed at the media area. Instructions for set up is available at the media tables. Baylor students and staff can still utilize AIRBEAR.

Please see the attached map for specific location details and feel free to reach out if you have any questions. Thanks!

Colin Pirtle | Associate Director of Athletics Communications (T&F, XC, MTEN)