Baylor WBB Media Availability - Sunday (ZOOM)

Hild, Shelby Shelby_Hild at baylor.edu
Sun Mar 12 20:59:18 CDT 2023

All –

Thanks to those who joined our Zoom tonight. The video has been dropped into the media availability folder in the Box folder below.

https://baylor.box.com/s/ii4b2zctmh2lmww3ckxc8iox4kp933hm

Please let me know if you need anything else. We will have another media availability before our departure this week. Also, I will pass along media information from UConn as soon as I receive it.

Thanks!
Shelby

--
Shelby Hild | Director of Communications (WBB, WTEN)