Baylor WBB Open Practice Info and Media Availability (THURSDAY)

Hild, Shelby Shelby_Hild at baylor.edu
Tue Jul 25 13:57:44 CDT 2023

Hi there,

As promised, here is some more information on upcoming open practices and a media availability for Baylor women’s basketball.

Thursday, July 27: Head coach Nicki Collen and select student-athletes will be available to the media beginning at 2:45 PM in the media room at the Ferrell Center. Team practice is set to begin at 4:30 PM (following a team lift) and you are more than welcome to stay for the first 30 minutes to grab any B-roll/photos that you may need.

Sunday, July 30: You’re invited to join us for the team’s second open practice from 2-3 PM. The team will be interacting with fans between 3-4 PM in the Stone Room at an ice cream social, if you’d like to get any footage of that. Please let me know ASAP if you plan to attend that portion.

Tuesday, August 1: The team will have its final open practice before heading to Italy and Greece on Thursday. You are welcome to come for the first 30 minutes (3:30-4 PM) to grab any additional B-roll/photos.

We plan to treat these as if they’re a game and ask that you do not interfere with any drills or team huddles on the court if you plan to stick around and record some footage. Please let me know if you have any questions!

Thanks,
Shelby

--
Shelby Hild | Director of Communications (WBB, WTEN)