Baylor WT Adds Lauren Littell to Roster

Hild, Shelby Shelby_Hild at baylor.edu
Thu Jan 19 11:44:12 CST 2023

BAYLOR ATHLETICS COMMUNICATIONS – Jan. 19, 2023

Baylor WT Adds Lauren Littell to Roster
The freshman joins the Bears after spending the fall semester at Northern Illinois

For more information contact: Shelby Hild; 254-405-7591, Shelby_hild at baylor.edu<mailto:Shelby_hild at baylor.edu>

WACO, Texas – Baylor women’s tennis head coach Joey Scrivano announced the addition of Lauren Littell to the program on Thursday. The mid-year transfer joins the Bears after spending the fall semester of her freshman year at Northern Illinois.

“We are excited to have Lauren join the Baylor family,” Scrivano said. “She’s determined and committed to her developing her game, and in the short time we have worked together, she’s a team player, humble and coachable. These qualities in our student-athletes typically lead to steady growth and remarkable improvement over the long haul.”

While with the Huskies, Littell made a trip to the ITA Midwest Regionals and went undefeated in doubles play, while ending the fall slate with a victory in singles action at the NIU Huskie Fall Indoor Invitational.

In high school, Littell was ranked the No. 8 recruit in the Indiana Class of 2022 by tennisrecruiting.net and was a 2019 IHSAA Doubles State Champion, posting an undefeated 20-0 record.

The Bears are set to open their spring slate on Saturday when they host Houston (12 p.m.) and UTRGV (6 p.m.) at the Hurd Tennis Center.

- BaylorBears<http://www.BaylorBears>.com -

--
Shelby Hild | Director of Communications (WBB, WTEN)