Baylor Baseball Media Advisory

Calderone, Max Max_Calderone at baylor.edu
Mon Feb 20 14:00:01 CST 2023

Hey y’all,

Just wanted to let you know that due to Wednesday’s scheduled off day and Thursday’s early travel plans, Baylor Baseball will not hold a media availability ahead of its weekend series at Duke.

Your next chance to ask Coach Thompson and selected student-athletes questions will be tomorrow night after the game against HCU. First pitch is scheduled for 6:30 p.m.

As always, let me know if there’s anything I can help with! Look forward to seeing you tomorrow.

Thanks,

-
Max

Max Calderone | Associate Director of Athletics Communications (BSB, FB, EQ)