Baylor A&T Adds Home Meet with Frostburg State

Allen, Madelon Madelon_Allen at baylor.edu
Mon Feb 6 10:11:55 CST 2023

BAYLOR ATHLETIC COMMUNICATIONS – Feb. 6, 2023

Baylor A&T Adds Home Meet with Frostburg State
Bears meet Bobcats for first time in March

For more information contact: Madelon Allen; 254-252-7168, madelon_allen at baylor.edu<mailto:madelon_allen at baylor.edu>

WACO, Texas – The Baylor acrobatics and tumbling schedule has lengthened by one meet, adding Frostburg State to the home slate on Wednesday, March 22, with a start time of 6 p.m. in the Ferrell Center.

The midweek meet will be the first between the Bears and Bobcats in program history. Located in Frostburg, Md., FSU announced the addition of the acrobatics and tumbling program as its 22nd sport in 2019 and began competing in 2021.

“We are thrilled to host Frostburg State University in the Ferrell Center,” said Baylor head coach Felecia Mulkey. “They are a strong program out of the Mountain East Conference. We’re excited to have another meet in front of the Baylor Family.”

After the meet with Frostburg State, BU will face Quinnipiac on Saturday, March 25.

With the addition of the Bobcats to the schedule, the Bears now have five home meets, seven overall. The last time BU had four or more home meets was in 2015 when there were four meets in the Ferrell Center.

To stay up to date all year long on all things Baylor acrobatics & tumbling, follow the team on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram: @BaylorAcroTumb.

- BaylorBears<http://www.BaylorBears>.com -

Madelon Allen | Associate Director of Athletics Communications
VB, A&T, BaylorBears.com