Baylor VB Announces June 2024 Foreign Tour

Allen, Madelon Madelon_Allen at baylor.edu
Fri Dec 15 15:55:18 CST 2023

BAYLOR ATHLETICS COMMUNICATIONS – Dec. 15, 2023

Baylor VB Announces June 2024 Foreign Tour
Bears will head to Europe

For more information contact: Madelon Allen; 254-252-7168, madelon_allen at baylor.edu<mailto:madelon_allen at baylor.edu>

WACO, Texas – The Baylor volleyball program has announced its plans for the June 2024 international trip, visiting Europe as a team.

The Bears will travel to Hungary, Austria, Slovenia and Italy on their international voyage. Along the way, they will play exhibition volleyball matches against international professional and developmental teams.

“The ability to go on this trip also provides our young team with additional practice days in the gym as well as preparing them to learn new cultures and how to share their testimony,” said head coach Ryan McGuyre. “The value will last a lifetime. It most certainly did for me as a student-athlete, and I passionately desire this experience for others. Please prayerfully consider donating to our volleyball excellence fund as we prepare champions for life.”

The NCAA allows teams to participate in foreign tours once every four years, which includes an extra 10 days of practice time. The Bears previously went to Kenya in the summer of 2019.

For information on how to give, please visit the Bear Foundation's website<http://bearfoundation.baylorbears.com/onewayclub.html>. To learn more information about how the donation will directly support the volleyball program’s trip, fans are encouraged to contact Baylor's Director of Resource Development, Chris Lynn, via email (Chris_Lynn at Baylor.edu<mailto:Chris_Lynn at Baylor.edu>) or phone (254-710-2582).

To stay up to date all year long on all things Baylor volleyball, follow the team on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram: @BaylorVBall.

- BaylorBears<http://www.BaylorBears>.com -

Madelon Allen | Associate Director of Athletics Communications
VB, A&T, BaylorBears.com