Baylor WBB vs. Miami (Hall of Fame Series - San Antonio)

Hild, Shelby Shelby_Hild at baylor.edu
Fri Dec 15 10:43:39 CST 2023

Hi all,

Attached are updated game notes ahead of No. 10 Baylor women’s basketball’s game against No. 24 Miami tomorrow at the Frost Bank Center in San Antonio.

If you were approved for a media credential, procedures and policies are also attached to this email and there is some basic info below as well. Please let me know if you have any questions!

EVENT SCHEDULE:

  *   4:00 PM – Miami vs. Baylor (W) - Big12 Now on ESPN+

LIVE STATS: https://statb.us/b/494527

  *   6:30 PM – Cal vs. Ole Miss (M) - SEC Network

LIVE STATS: https://statb.us/b/494528

  *   9:00 PM – NC State vs. Tennessee (M) - ESPN2

LIVE STATS: https://statb.us/b/494529

CREDENTIAL PICK-UP

  *   Pick-up is from 2:30-8:30 PM. at the credential table located just outside the NW entrance.
     *   From the media parking lot, proceed along the right side of the arena towards Freeman Coliseum, and the entrance will be on your left.

COLLATERAL

  *   I created a DIGITAL PRESSBOX<https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1CXovMl3zJIMj5vzNkZ4I45seUsYHrZGd> with game notes, media guides/record books for each game and will send that information to the media.
  *   I will print seven copies of your notes and pass out to TV and radio.
  *   Our photographer will also upload select pictures to the digital pressbox at half-time and at the end of the game for you to use.
  *   We will print Flip Charts for the media.

WIRELESS INFORMATION

  *   Network: ArenaGuest
  *   Password: GoSpursGo!

SEATING AND SHOOTING LOCATIONS

  *   We will have 3 seats at the scorer’s table per school (2 for Comms and 1 for Admin).
  *   Additional seats will be available for each school in the press area.
  *   Each school will be assigned two floor positions (one on each baseline). Let me know if you need an additional location outside of your two spots.

POST-GAME INTERVIEWS

  *   We will hold a post-game press conference in the Media Interview Room (if needed).
  *   Here is the schedule for the press conferences:
     *   GAME 1: Miami will go first, followed by Baylor
     *   GAME 2-3: Winning team followed by losing team
  *   Coach and two players for the winning team; coach and one or two players for the losing team.
  *   No Zoom set-up or video recording capabilities are available.

--
Shelby Hild | Director of Communications (WBB, WTEN)