Baylor Baseball Season Tickets On Sale Now

Calderone, Max Max_Calderone at baylor.edu
Wed Dec 13 10:02:00 CST 2023

BAYLOR ATHLETICS COMMUNICATIONS – Dec. 13, 2023
Baylor Baseball Season Tickets On Sale Now
General admission season tickets start at $100

WACO, Texas – The Baylor Athletics Ticket Office announced Wednesday that season tickets for the 2024 Baylor baseball season are now available.

The upcoming season includes 33 home games along the banks of the Brazos at beautiful Baylor Ballpark. Head coach Mitch Thompson enters his second season at the helm with home conference series against Texas Tech, Cincinnati, Kansas, TCU and UCF headlining the docket.

General admission season tickets will start at $100 for adults and $65 for youth. Reserved seating in sections 102-111 will cost $175, while prices for Baylor faculty and staff, and seniors over the age of 60 will cost $140. Reserved seating in box sections 1-42 is priced at $200 and discounted to $165 for seniors, Baylor faculty and staff.

“We’re looking to take a big step forward in 2024,” Thompson said. “Our depth is much improved, both on the mound and with our position players. We return more production offensively, and I am excited about our athleticism all across the diamond. I can’t wait to see the Baylor Family pack the stands at Baylor Ballpark this spring!”

To purchase new season tickets or renew existing season tickets, fans may click here<https://baylorbea.rs/BSBSeasonTix> or contact the Baylor Athletics Ticket Office by phone at (254) 710-1000.

To stay up to date on all things Baylor baseball, follow the team on its official Facebook, Twitter and Instagram accounts: @BaylorBaseball.

2024 BAYLOR BASEBALL SEASON TICKET PRICING
Reserved Box 1-42 - $200
Seniors, Baylor Faculty & Staff - $165

Reserved Sections 102-111 - $175
Seniors, Baylor Faculty & Staff - $140

General Admission (Adult) - $100
General Admission (Youth) - $65

Youth: Ages 2-17
Seniors: Ages 60+

Max Calderone | Associate Director of Athletics Communications (Baseball, Football)