BU VB Media Availability: Thursday, 8/31, 9:20am - Ferrell Center

Allen, Madelon Madelon_Allen at baylor.edu
Wed Aug 30 11:12:40 CDT 2023

Hello all!

No. 16 Baylor volleyball invites you to join our media availability tomorrow, August 31, at 9:20am in the Ferrell Center Media Room.

Head coach Ryan McGuyre and select student-athletes will be available to answer your questions ahead of the home top-20 matchup with No. 18 Rice on Friday (9/1) at 7pm.

Please enter the Ferrell Center through the Loading Dock Tunnel Entrance as you do for volleyball matches. For those who have already requested credentials, I will have those available for you.

Media Materials Folder<https://baylor.box.com/s/69uadxyf8kd8n6jjvx8okg8lvl7f7e1a>

Madelon Allen | Associate Director of Athletics Communications
VB, A&T, BaylorBears.com