MBB Availability: THURSDAY @ 12:30 p.m.

Roberts, Matt WM_Roberts at baylor.edu
Thu Aug 3 10:40:55 CDT 2023

All, Apologies for the late notice but due to a change in the practice schedule, the players have today off. So there will be no video or photo opportunity today, but we will put some practice video and photos in the MBB Media materials folder<https://baylor.app.box.com/folder/124249596152?s=pixj7k5dq7uo84maocw4vv2vhlhzh1c8>. Head Coach Scott Drew will still be available today to discuss the team’s upcoming foreign tour at 12:30 in the Ferrell Center Media Room. Apologies for any inconvenience.

Thanks,
Matt

Matt Roberts | Associate Director of Athletic Communications (MBB/MGOLF/ WGOLF)

Baylor men’s basketball will hold a media availability with Coach Drew and selected players at 12:30 p.m. Thursday, Aug. 3, in the Ferrell Center Media Room. We will have a portion of practice open for photos and videos beginning at approximately 11:45 a.m. The Bears will embark on a 10-day foreign tour through France, beginning Saturday Aug. 5. Please use the Ferrell Center practice gym entrance, text me when you arrive, and I will come let you in (254-227-2280).