Baylor Volleyball Media Availability - Tuesday, Nov. 22, 9:30am

Allen, Madelon Madelon_Allen at baylor.edu
Mon Nov 21 11:22:40 CST 2022

Hello, all! Happy Thanksgiving Week!

Baylor volleyball will host media availability tomorrow, Tuesday, Nov. 22 at 9:30am in the Ferrell Center Media Room. As always, please enter through the Stone Room and make your way down.

Head coach Ryan McGuyre and select student-athletes will be available to answer questions ahead of the last regular-season match on Saturday, Nov. 26 at 2pm against Kansas State. It will also serve as our senior match with ceremonies taking place post-match.

Of Note:

  *   Seniors are Cassie Davis, Lauren Harrison, Kara McGhee and Mallory Talbert. With post-match senior ceremonies taking place on Saturday, there will NOT be a post-match media session. If you would like, you can send questions to me and I will gather quotes to send you individually.
  *   NCAA Selection Show: Sunday, Nov. 27 at 6:30pm on ESPN2 – will send a quote from Coach Mac as soon as possible to media members, if you have specific questions please text them to me
  *   Baylor is currently 15th in the RPI – AVCA poll for this week announced around 2pm

Please let me know if you need anything from me!

Madelon

Madelon Allen | Associate Director of Athletics Communications
VB, A&T, BaylorBears.com