WBB Availability | NCAA Selection Show

Pirtle, Krista Krista_Pirtle at baylor.edu
Sun Mar 13 11:25:52 CDT 2022

Hey everybody,

Baylor women’s basketball will be watching the NCAA Selection Show this evening from the Loews Hotel in Kansas City. For those of you who will still be in KC, the watch party will be open for you to attend. Text me to let me know you’re coming, and I’ll let you know the ballroom we will be in.

We will hold a quick availability once we know our spot in the bracket. It will have to be short as we need to hop on a plane to get home. We will also be videoing that availability, and I will upload to the Box folder.

Let me know if y’all need anything else!

Krista Pirtle | Associate Director of Athletics Communications

[signature_1415018582]<http://www.baylorbears.com/>