Baylor Baseball Introductory Press Conference

Calderone, Max Max_Calderone at baylor.edu
Mon Jun 20 11:32:58 CDT 2022

Hey everyone,

Baylor Athletics will officially introduce Mitch Thompson as the 20th head baseball coach in program history with a press conference on Thursday, June 23 at 11 a.m. at the Baylor Club. This event will be open to the public and streamed on ESPN+. Doors will open at 10:30 a.m. and media will have a designated seating area and camera platform. Vice President and Director of Intercollegiate Athletics Mack Rhoades, as well as Coach Thompson, will be available to answer questions.

Please let me know if there’s anything I can do to help and we look forward to seeing you in attendance on Thursday!

Max Calderone | Associate Director of Athletics Communications (BSB, FB, EQ)