Baylor Baseball Media Availability - TOMORROW at 3:45 p.m.

Calderone, Max Max_Calderone at baylor.edu
Mon Feb 28 16:12:38 CST 2022

Hey everyone,

Baylor Baseball will hold a media availability tomorrow, Tuesday, March 1, at 3:45 p.m. at Baylor Ballpark. Head coach Steve Rodriguez and select student-athletes will be available to preview this weekend’s Shriners Children’s College Classic, as the team will travel to Houston on Wednesday morning prior to its midweek game at Rice.

Media members are free to shoot B-roll for the first 15 minutes of practice following media. Please enter the field through the gate down the 3rd base line.

As a reminder, media materials are available at https://baylorbea.rs/BSBMedia22

Let me know if you have any questions and we’ll see you tomorrow!

Thanks,

-
Max

Max Calderone | Associate Director of Athletics Communications (BSB, FB, EQ)