Baylor Baseball Media Availability - TOMORROW at 3:45 p.m.

Calderone, Max Max_Calderone at baylor.edu
Wed Feb 23 15:17:11 CST 2022

Hey all,

Baylor Baseball will hold a media availability tomorrow, Thursday, Feb. 24 at 3:45 p.m. at Baylor Ballpark in conjunction with Baylor Softball’s media availability. Due to the threat of inclement weather, media will be held out on the covered concourse near the front door to the baseball office building.

Head coach Steve Rodriguez and select student-athletes will be available to preview this weekend’s series against No. 23 Duke. We will begin at 3:45 p.m. and send baseball/softball interviewees in no particular order.

As a reminder, media materials are available at https://baylorbea.rs/BSBMedia22

Please let us know if you have any questions and we’ll see you tomorrow!

-
Max

Max Calderone | Associate Director of Athletics Communications (BSB, FB, EQ)