Baylor VB Press Conference - Regional Semifinals - Wednesday

Allen, Madelon Madelon_Allen at baylor.edu
Tue Dec 6 16:53:15 CST 2022

Hello all!

Baylor volleyball will have a press conference on Wednesday, Dec. 7, from 3:45-4:00 p.m. CT, in the media room of the KFC Yum! Center in Louisville, Ky.

Unfortunately, there will be no zoom link to access the press conference as it is in progress. However, if you have questions you would like to ask of head coach Ryan McGuyre, freshman setter Averi Carlson or senior middle blocker Kara McGhee, please send them to me via email by Wednesday at 12pm CT. I will hand your questions over to the moderator to be asked on your behalf, or will ask them myself.

I will have a video recording of the press conference and will send it out when I receive it.

The Bears will face Louisville on Thursday, Dec. 8, approximately 30 minutes following the finish of the 10 a.m. CT match between Oregon and Nebraska at the KFC Yum! Center. It will be broadcast on ESPNU and I’m told it’ll also be accessible on ESPN+.

Please let me know if there’s anything else I can do for you!
Madelon

Madelon Allen | Associate Director of Athletics Communications
VB, A&T, BaylorBears.com