Baylor VB Media Availability - Wednesday 8/24

Allen, Madelon Madelon_Allen at baylor.edu
Tue Aug 23 13:26:23 CDT 2022

Hello all,

Baylor volleyball will have media availability in the Ferrell Center media room tomorrow, August 24, at 12:45pm ahead of the Big Ten/Big 12 Challenge in Fort Worth on Friday and Saturday. Select student-athletes along with head coach Ryan McGuyre will be available to answer questions.

MEDIA MATERIALS FOLDER: https://baylor.box.com/s/iyj3kuuv68qov8eeafdgsnrd8s7sj61d

Thanks, and please let me know if you need anything from me.

Madelon

Madelon Allen | Associate Director of Athletics Communications
VB, A&T, BaylorBears.com