2022 Baylor Football Fall Camp Media Availability Schedule

Kaye, David David_Kaye at baylor.edu
Tue Aug 2 15:36:21 CDT 2022

All,

We look forward to working with you during the 2022 Baylor Football season. Below please find a tentative August media availability schedule, with all times subject to change. The post-practice interviews are especially fluid, depending on how long practices run, but we’ve done our best to estimate the earliest time they would begin. Please feel free to check in with us each day.

When you arrive at the Simpson Center parking lot, please go directly to the lobby of the Allison Indoor Practice Facility, where you’ll check in with David Kaye, Brent Ingram, Max Calderone or Matt Roberts to review the plan for each day’s media session. We will open the doors to enter the field at the appropriate time.

Additionally, due to construction, parking at the Simpson Center is limited at this time. Please plan accordingly and if all parking is full, the closest open lot is at the Ferrell Center.

Archived video of post-practice interviews will be available through the Media Materials Box link shortly after interviews are completed: https://baylorbea.rs/FBMedia

***There will be no open periods or media availability August 20-28, so please make sure you get everything you need for that week in advance. We’ll send the game week schedule at a later date.***

Please note the August 10 and August 13 practices are at McLane Stadium, where you’ll enter through the media entrance on the west side of the stadium. For all others, please enter through the lobby at the Allison Indoor Practice Facility.

Friday, August 5 – Open to media for B-Roll 4:10-4:30 pm, post-practice interviews at approximately 6 pm

Saturday, August 6 – Open to media for B-Roll 4:10-4:30 pm, post-practice interviews at approximately 6 pm

Sunday, August 7 – Open to media for B-Roll 4:10-4:30 pm

Monday, August 8 – Open to media for B-Roll 4:10-4:30 pm, post-practice interviews at approximately 6:15 pm

Tuesday, August 9 – Open to media for B-Roll 4:10-4:30 pm

Wednesday, August 10 – Open to media for B-Roll 9:10-9:30 pm (McLane Stadium)

Friday, August 12 – Open to media for B-Roll 4:10-4:30 pm, post-practice interviews at approximately 6:15 pm

Saturday, August 13 – Open to media for B-Roll 4:50-5:10 pm (McLane Stadium), post-practice interviews at approximately 6:45 pm

Monday, August 15 – Open to media for B-Roll 4:10-4:30 pm, post-practice interviews at approximately 6:30 pm

Tuesday, August 16 – Open to media for B-Roll 4:10-4:30 pm

Wednesday, August 17 – Open to media for B-Roll 4:10-4:30 pm, post-practice interviews at approximately 6:30 pm

Thursday, August 18 – Open to media for B-Roll 4:05-4:20 pm

Friday, August 19 – Open to media for B-Roll 4:05-4:20 pm, post-practice interviews at approximately 6:15 pm

We’ll notify you of any changes to this schedule ASAP. We’re looking forward to working with all of you.

Thanks,

DK

--

David Kaye | Assistant AD for Communications