Baylor Track & Field Adds Moumin to the Fall 2022 Signing Class

Pirtle, Colin Colin_Pirtle1 at baylor.edu
Wed Apr 20 14:24:20 CDT 2022

BAYLOR ATHLETICS COMMUNICATIONS – April 20, 2022

Baylor Track Adds Moumin to the Fall 2022 Signing Class
For more information contact: Colin Pirtle, 940-564-0351, Colin_Pirtle1 at Baylor.edu<mailto:Colin_Pirtle1 at Baylor.edu>

WACO, Texas – Baylor track & field signed Aïcha Moumin to the fall 2022 signing class, head coach Michael Ford announced on Wednesday.

Moumin will be joining the Bears from Troyes, France, and Université de Reims Champagne Adrenne.

“I’m really happy to have Aicha joining our Baylor family,” said jumps coach Stacey Smith. “She will add depth to our high jumper crew. We’re all excited for her to join us.”

Moumin currently holds an indoor personal-best high jump of 5-11 ½, set at the French Indoor Athletics Championships at the Stadium Miramas Métropole in France. In February, she won the high jump at the French Junior Championships.

In outdoor competition, she set her personal best at 5-10 ½ with a jump in 2019 and completed her juniors gauntlet with an outdoor high jump championship in 2021.

For the latest news on the Baylor track and field team all season long, follow its official Facebook, Twitter and Instagram accounts: @BaylorTrack.

www.BaylorBears.com<http://www.BaylorBears.com>

Colin Pirtle | Communications Intern (Interim-T&F/XC)