Baylor Track Adds Scott to the Fall 2022 Signing Class

Pirtle, Colin Colin_Pirtle1 at baylor.edu
Thu Apr 14 15:44:22 CDT 2022

BAYLOR ATHLETICS COMMUNICATIONS – April 14, 2022

Baylor Track Adds Scott to the Fall 2022 Signing Class
For more information contact: Colin Pirtle, 940-564-0351, Colin_Pirtle1 at Baylor.edu<mailto:Colin_Pirtle1 at Baylor.edu>

WACO, Texas – Baylor track & field signed Allie Scott to the fall 2022 signing class, head coach Michael Ford announced on Thursday.

“Allie is a great fit for Baylor University and our track and field program,” said Ford. “She will add some depth to our 400-meter hurdles group.”

Scott will be joining the Bears from St. Agnes Academy in Houston, Texas.

“Allie is a great student, person and defending state champion in both the short and long hurdles,” said hurdles coach Benjamin Richard Dalton. “We are excited about Allie committing to be a Baylor Bear.”

She recently finished third at the Clyde Littlefield Texas Relays in the 100-meter hurdles, qualifying for the finals with a personal-best time of 14.42 seconds. Also competing in the 300-meter hurdles, Scott finished 13th in 45.34.

In the 2021 season, Scott was the 100- and 300-meter hurdle state champion at the TAPPS 6A State Championship that was held across town at Midway High School, clocking 14.94 and 44.53 seconds, respectively.

For the latest news on the Baylor track and field team all season long, follow its official Facebook, Twitter and Instagram accounts: @BaylorTrack.

Colin Pirtle | Communications Intern (Interim-T&F/XC)