2021-2022 Baylor Equestrian | Media Information

Calderone, Max Max_Calderone at baylor.edu
Thu Sep 23 14:19:33 CDT 2021

2021-2022 Baylor Equestrian | Media Information

Hey everyone,

Wanted to pass along a few reminders as we begin the 2021-22 Equestrian season. As always, feel free to reach out if you have any questions or concerns. We thank you in advance for your coverage of Baylor Equestrian this season!

MEDIA MATERIALS

Media resources can be found in the 2021-22 Baylor Equestrian Media Materials link: https://baylorbea.rs/EQMedia21-22. Please bookmark this link as it will be updated throughout the season with stats, photos, highlights and box scores. This season’s media almanac, along with last season’s final stats and a roster/pronunciation guide have already been uploaded.

CREDENTIALS
Single-meet credentials will be available upon request for those who do not hold a season-long pass. Media members can request credentials by contacting Max Calderone (Max_Calderone at baylor.edu<mailto:Max_Calderone at baylor.edu>) no later than noon the day before a home meet. Credentials can be picked up at the media entrance to the Willis Family Equestrian Center or by contacting Max Calderone (254-265-1639). Limited workspace is available inside the conference room at the Willis Family Equestrian Center and will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis.

PHOTOGRAPHY
Media members are more than welcome to shoot photo/video this season. We do ask that during a ride, photographers/videographers stand still so as to not disturb the horses and cause a re-ride. Further instructions will be provided by Max Calderone on meet day regarding specific shooting locations.

MEDIA AVAILABILITY

Baylor equestrian will host its first media availability of the year ahead of Oct. 8’s home opener vs. Oklahoma State. More details will be shared once a final location, time and date have been determined.

POST-MEET INTERVIEWS
Head coach Casie Maxwell and requested student-athletes will be made available for interviews after a meet following a brief cooling off period. Media are asked to submit player interview requests to Max Calderone prior to the end of the meet. Interviews will take place on the outdoor patio between the two arenas.

Again, please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any further questions. Looking forward to working with you all this season!

-
Max

Max Calderone | Associate Director of Athletics Communications (BSB, FB, EQ)