Wednesday Media Availability: Baylor Volleyball

Allen, Madelon Madelon_Allen at baylor.edu
Tue Sep 14 17:03:20 CDT 2021

Hey everyone,

Ahead of the Baylor Classic starting on Thursday with participants Rice and McNeese, we will hold a media availability session tomorrow, Wednesday, Sept. 15, on the floor of the Ferrell Center with head coach Ryan McGuyre as well as Preslie Anderson and Marieke van der Mark at 1:45 p.m.

You will enter the building from the Stone Room to make your way down to the court. You will be able to film the 10 minutes of warmups right after the availability concludes.

Baylor Classic Schedule
Thursday, Sept. 16, 5 p.m. – Baylor vs. Rice (Big 12 Now on ESPN+)
Friday, Sept. 17, 5 p.m. – Rice vs. McNeese
Saturday, Sept. 18, 2 p.m. – Baylor vs. McNeese (Big 12 Now on ESPN+)

Media Setup for 2021 Home Matches
Print media will continue to sit in Section 104 as they did for basketball season, with photographers and videographers permitted to shoot from the floor. Postgame press conferences will continue to take place in the media room after the match ends.

Please let me know if you need anything!

Madelon Allen | Associate Director of Athletics Communications (VB, MTEN, A&T)