Four Singles, One Doubles Pair in ITA Preseason Rankings for Baylor MT

Allen, Madelon Madelon_Allen at baylor.edu
Tue Sep 7 14:52:15 CDT 2021

BAYLOR ATHLETICS COMMUNICATIONS – September 7, 2021

Four Singles, One Doubles Pair in ITA Preseason Rankings for MT
The ITA released their preseason rankings on Tuesday.
For more information contact: Madelon Allen, 254-252-7168, Madelon_Allen at Baylor.edu<mailto:Madelon_Allen at Baylor.edu>

TEMPE, Ariz. – Four singles players and one doubles pair was ranked in the ITA’s Preseason Rankings, the organization announced on Tuesday afternoon.

In the ITA Preseason Men’s Tennis Singles rankings, Matias Soto is ranked No. 7, Adrian Boitan ranked No. 9, Sven Lah at No. 73 and Finn Bass at No. 116.

For the doubles side, Finn Bass and Sven Lah were ranked at No. 27.

In the rest of the Conference, Texas and TCU had five singles ranked, Texas Tech and Oklahoma had two, while Oklahoma State had one player ranked. In doubles, Oklahoma had one, while Texas and TCU had two.

QUOTABLE – Head Coach Michael Woodson
“I’m really excited to get started this fall with this group of young men. These four guys have accomplished so much in their time at Baylor, both individually and as a team, yet they are hungry for more. They deserve this recognition and I know they each feel like this is just a starting point. I’m excited to watch these guys turn some heads this fall alongside their new teammates.”

To stay up to date throughout the season on all things Baylor men’s tennis, follow the team on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram: @BaylorMTennis.

Madelon Allen | Associate Director of Athletics Communications (VB, MTEN, A&T)