Baylor Athletics Communications Staff Update

Kaye, David David_Kaye at baylor.edu
Wed Sep 1 17:14:04 CDT 2021

Local media,

Wanted to give you all a heads-up that the Baylor Athletics Communications staff and sport assignments are set for the 2021-22 season. Please note our info contact info and sport assignments are always available at www.baylorbears.com/media<http://www.baylorbears.com/media>

BAYLOR ATHLETICS COMMUNICATIONS CONTACTS
David Kaye – Football (primary), Men’s Basketball (primary) – David_Kaye at baylor.edu<mailto:David_Kaye at baylor.edu> – 254-709-5147
Krista Pirtle – Women’s Basketball (primary), Women’s Tennis – Krista_Pirtle at baylor.edu<mailto:Krista_Pirtle at baylor.edu> – 254-447-8610
Matt Roberts – Men’s Golf, Women’s Golf, Football (assistant), Basketball (assistant) – WM_Roberts at baylor.edu<mailto:WM_Roberts at baylor.edu> – 254-227-2280
Max Calderone – Baseball, Equestrian, Football (assistant) – Max_Calderone at baylor.edu<mailto:Max_Calderone at baylor.edu> – 254-265-1639
Madelon Allen – Volleyball, Men’s Tennis, Acrobatics & Tumbling, Basketball (assistant) – Madelon_Allen at baylor.edu<mailto:Madelon_Allen at baylor.edu> – 254-252-7168
Katy Gilmore – Soccer, Softball, Basketball (assistant) – Katy_Gilmore at baylor.edu<mailto:Katy_Gilmore at baylor.edu> – 254-252-2182
Kellen Coleman – Cross Country, Track & Field, BaylorBears.com – Kellen_Coleman at baylor.edu<mailto:Kellen_Coleman at baylor.edu> – 254-749-6507

A few notes on new hires and promotions:

  *   Krista Pirtle has been promoted from her previous role and will now oversee communications for women’s basketball and women’s tennis.
  *   Max Calderone has been promoted from his previous role and will now oversee communications for baseball and equestrian and serve as a football communications assistant.
  *   Madelon Allen has been hired as our primary contact for volleyball, men’s tennis and acrobatics & tumbling, and she’ll assist with basketball. She most recently worked in athletics communications at Mississippi State and is a TCU grad.
  *   Katy Gilmore has been hired as our primary contact for soccer and softball, and she’ll assist with basketball. She most recently worked in athletics communications at Tarleton and is a Texas Tech grad.
  *   Matt Roberts has been hired as our primary contact for men’s and women’s golf, will assist with football and will assist with basketball. He was most recently sports director at KWKT Fox 44 here in Waco and is a Texas Tech grad.

Please contact the respective sport contact for interview requests. We look forward to working with you this season!

Thanks,

DK

--

David Kaye | Assistant AD for Communications