Baylor VB Media Availability

Allen, Madelon Madelon_Allen at baylor.edu
Mon Oct 4 16:25:24 CDT 2021

Hey everyone!

We will have media availability for volleyball tomorrow, Tuesday (Oct. 5) at 10am on the floor of the Ferrell Center with head coach Ryan McGuyre as well as select volleyball players to answer questions ahead of our mid-week match with North Texas on Wednesday. You are welcome to film the start of practice up until they head into the weight room.

Please let me know if you need anything!

Thanks,
Madelon

Madelon Allen | Associate Director of Athletics Communications (VB, MTEN, A&T)