Baylor MT Extends Relationship with Premier Tennis Plus

Allen, Madelon Madelon_Allen at baylor.edu
Mon Nov 29 15:57:33 CST 2021

BAYLOR ATHLETICS COMMUNICATIONS – November 29, 2021

Baylor MT Extends Relationship with Premier Tennis Plus
Bears continue affiliation with equipment provider
For more information contact: Madelon Allen, 254-252-7168, Madelon_Allen at Baylor.edu<mailto:Madelon_Allen at Baylor.edu>

WACO, Texas – Baylor men’s tennis and Premier Tennis Plus announced the extension of their relationship on Tuesday.

The connection between the program and the equipment provider began in October 2020, with Premier Tennis Plus providing racquets, balls and more to the Bears.

Premier Tennis Plus strives to provide the best tennis gear and equipment on the market in order to reach tennis players of all levels that want to maximizes their games. Their goal is to be more than an online store; they want to build relationships with each customer in order to fit their needs with unique equipment combinations to help them reach their highest level of performance.

"We are thrilled to be working alongside Premier Tennis Plus," said Baylor head coach Michael Woodson. "In our quest to provide our student-athletes with the best possible experience during their time at Baylor, Kevin (DeHerrera) and his company step up daily to play a major role. We are extremely thankful for their support and look forward to continuing to work with one of the elite tennis equipment distributors for many years to come."

“We love working with Baylor Tennis as they exemplify what it means to strive for excellence not only on the court, but in all areas of personal and professional,” said Premier Tennis Plus owner Kevin DeHerrera. “The opportunity to work alongside a program with the resources, facilities, and support that Baylor has makes our relationship a true win-win. Here at Premier Tennis Plus, we strive to deliver for our customers at the highest level while continuing to improve daily, which is why we do enjoy working alongside (Baylor Director of Operations) Jacqui Haddock and the coaching staff. Our values are in lock step, and we can’t wait to continue building on what we have together.”

To stay up to date throughout the season on all things Baylor men’s tennis, follow the team on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram: @BaylorMTennis.

Madelon Allen | Associate Director of Athletics Communications (VB, MTEN, A&T)