Baylor MBB Media Info - Final Four

Kaye, David David_Kaye at baylor.edu
Tue Mar 30 22:48:25 CDT 2021

All,

We have details for Baylor’s Final Four game vs. Houston:

  *   Saturday, April 3
  *   Tipoff at 5:14 pm ET
  *   CBS – Jim Nantz, Bill Raftery, Grant Hill, Tracy Wolfson
  *   Lucas Oil Stadium – Unity (South) – both Final Four games on this court

Baylor’s pre-Final Four press conference will be Friday, April 2, starting at 1 pm ET. Head coach Scott Drew will be up first for 20 minutes, followed by two players for 10 minutes each. The NCAA will provide the press conference moderator and all files will be uploaded to the NCAA’s Digital Media Hub.

Information to access the press conferences will be added here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14Yrh2vb9YU9eO5lUrTPXALSIP5yiLYEEepXpsiQgYFI/edit#gid=205075648

Here’s the complete Friday press conference schedule (ALL TIMES EASTERN):
12-12:20 p.m. – Houston Head Coach Virtual Press Conference
12:20-12:40 p.m. – Houston Student-Athletes (2 individually) Virtual Press Conference
1-1:20 p.m. – Baylor Head Coach Virtual Press Conference
1:20-1:40 p.m. – Baylor Student-Athletes (2 individually) Virtual Press Conference
2-2:20 p.m. – Michigan/UCLA Head Coach Virtual Press Conference
2:20-2:40 p.m. – Michigan/UCLA Student-Athletes (2 individually) Virtual Press Conference
3-3:20 p.m. – Gonzaga Head Coach Virtual Press Conference
3:20-3:40 p.m. – Gonzaga Student-Athletes (2 individually) Virtual Press Conference

Please let me know if there’s any other way I can assist. Thanks,

DK

--

David Kaye | Assistant AD for Communications