Baylor MBB Media Info - Final Four

Kaye, David David_Kaye at baylor.edu
Tue Mar 30 03:52:45 CDT 2021

All,

For your planning purposes, Baylor’s pre-Final Four press conference will be Friday, April 2, starting at either 1 pm ET or 3 pm ET. Head coach Scott Drew will be up first for 20 minutes, followed by two players for 10 minutes each.

If the Bears are scheduled for Saturday’s Game 1 (5 pm ET), the Friday press conference will be 1:00-1:40 pm ET.

If the Bears are scheduled for Saturday’s Game 2 (8:30 pm ET), the Friday press conference will be 3:00-3:40 pm ET.

Here’s the complete Friday press conference schedule (ALL TIMES EASTERN):
12-12:20 p.m. – Game 1 Lower-Seeded Team Head Coach Virtual Press Conference
12:20-12:40 p.m. – Game 1 Lower-Seeded Team Student-Athletes (2 individually) Virtual Press Conference
1-1:20 p.m. – Game 1 Higher-Seeded Team Head Coach Virtual Press Conference
1:20-1:40 p.m. – Game 1 Higher-Seeded Team Student-Athletes (2 individually) Virtual Press Conference
2-2:20 p.m. – Game 2 Lower-Seeded Team Head Coach Virtual Press Conference
2:20-2:40 p.m. – Game 2 Lower-Seeded Team Student-Athletes (2 individually) Virtual Press Conference
3-3:20 p.m. – Game 2 Higher-Seeded Team Head Coach Virtual Press Conference
3:20-3:40 p.m. – Game 2 Higher-Seeded Team Student-Athletes (2 individually) Virtual Press Conference

I’ll pass along additional information as soon as I have it. Attached please find Baylor’s updated extended stats package. Please let me know if there’s any other way I can assist. Thanks,

DK

--

David Kaye | Assistant AD for Communications