Baylor Volleyball Media Availability - TOMORROW at 2:30 p.m.

Calderone, Max Max_Calderone at baylor.edu
Wed Mar 24 11:30:02 CDT 2021

Hey everyone,

Ahead of Friday’s match with No. 2 Texas, Baylor volleyball will hold a virtual press conference with head coach Ryan McGuyre and selected student-athletes on Thursday, March 25 at 2:30 p.m. CT on Zoom. The press conference will be recorded and uploaded to the Box link (http://baylorbea.rs/BaylorVB21) when available.

If you have a question during the call, please use the “Raise Hand” button on Zoom and I will serve as a moderator. Please remember to keep your line muted until you are prompted to ask your question.

A reminder that credential requests are due by Noon on Thursday if you’d like to cover the match in person.

Let me know if there’s anything else you need from my end!

Topic: Baylor Volleyball Media Availability - Texas
Time: Mar 25, 2021 02:30 PM Central Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://baylor.zoom.us/j/85676696528?pwd=VENIdzFQUDAvRjRmeFc1S3hWNzBsQT09

Meeting ID: 856 7669 6528
Passcode: 258321

Max Calderone | Associate Director of Athletics Communications (VB, MTEN, EQ)