Baylor WBB Media Availability (Post NCAA Selection Show) Tonight at 7 p.m.

Robarts, Kyle Kyle_Robarts at baylor.edu
Mon Mar 15 09:17:46 CDT 2021

Hey all,

Sorry for the late notice, but we will have media availability tonight following the NCAAW Selection Show. Coach Kim Mulkey and selected players will be available. Due to the fluidity of the NCAA bubble, please take advantage of this opportunity to get sound/video bites as we are uncertain when the next opportunity will be.

Thanks!

Join Zoom Meeting
https://baylor.zoom.us/j/88294726610?pwd=TmNxWjV4aEgvbldTT08yTW9aVmlsUT09

Meeting ID: 882 9472 6610
Passcode: 112158

Kyle Robarts | Associate Director, Athletics Communications (WBB, WTEN)

[cid:image001.png at 01D7197C.0F44B880]<http://baylorbears.com/>