Baylor MBB NCAA Credential Info & Media Availability - Sunday (5:45 pm CT)

Kaye, David David_Kaye at baylor.edu
Sat Mar 13 13:00:06 CST 2021

All,

SUNDAY MEDIA AVAILABILITY: With the NCAA Tournament selection show scheduled for 5-6 pm CT Sunday, we’ll tentatively plan to begin Baylor MBB media availability at approximately 5:45 pm CT. If Baylor has not yet been announced at that time, we’ll be delayed by a few minutes, but please be prepared to begin right at 5:45 pm CT (Zoom info at bottom of this e-mail). We’ll do another media availability early in the week from Indianapolis. I’ll send out our schedule for the week ASAP, likely Monday afternoon.

CREDENTIAL REQUESTS: Credential applications to be part of the team media list will open Sunday at 6:30 pm CT. Media members will have until 4 pm CT Monday to sign up. Here is the link to request credentials (please note it will not be active until 6:30 pm CT Sunday): https://clients.sportssystems.com/clients/ncaa/2021/men/teammedia-open.htm. Please Note: You will be required to enter complete names (first and last), a unique email address and a headshot photo for each "Attendee" for whom you are requesting a credential. I would encourage everyone who will cover the team in-person or virtually to apply for credentials, even if you have no plans to travel to Indiana.

ON-SITE MEDIA IN INDIANA: Due to health and safety protocols, each team is limited to five (5) credentialed media covering the team in Indiana, and those credentialed as part of a team media list will only be allowed to attend that team’s games. Again, we’ll only be able to approve 5 credentials for those traveling to Indiana, so please let me know if you would like to travel.

DIGITAL MEDIA HUB: The NCAA will provide a Digital Media Hub for those covering the tournament virtually. The hub will house press conference links, stats, notes, quotes, Stat Broadcast links and more. I’ll have additional information to share on the DMH after the bracket is announced.

Baylor MBB Media Availability - NCAA Selection Show
https://baylor.zoom.us/j/8675309254?pwd=bytJbTU2bEYxQVIyREhabkVXdndpZz09
Meeting ID: 867 530 9254
Passcode: 8675309
All Baylor media availability files will be uploaded to our media materials link: http://baylorbea.rs/MediaMBB

Thanks,

DK

--

David Kaye | Assistant AD for Communications