Statement from Baylor Vice President and Director of Intercollegiate Athletics Mack Rhoades re: Mask Mandate

Kaye, David David_Kaye at baylor.edu
Tue Mar 2 17:35:29 CST 2021

Statement from Baylor Vice President and Director of Intercollegiate Athletics Mack Rhoades …
“At this time, face-covering requirements and reduced capacity for Baylor Athletics venues remain in effect, as the University’s leadership and Health Management Team are taking today’s announcement under advisement. As always, the health and well-being of the Baylor Family — our student-athletes, coaches, staff and fans — are of primary importance. We will continue to monitor the ongoing circumstances surrounding COVID-19 and comply with recommendations of the University, Big 12 Conference, and the NCAA.”

--

David Kaye | Assistant AD for Communications