Baylor Men's Tennis Media Availability - TOMORROW at 4:30 p.m.

Calderone, Max Max_Calderone at baylor.edu
Wed Jan 20 15:06:29 CST 2021

Hey everyone,

To preview ITA Kick-Off Weekend, Baylor Men’s Tennis will hold a virtual press conference with interim head coach Michael Woodson and a selected student-athlete on Thursday, Jan. 21 at 4:30 p.m. CT.

BU will face No. 4 Michigan on Saturday at 9 a.m. CT and then either No. 11 Texas A&M or No. 21 Pepperdine on Sunday at 9 a.m./Noon CT. If the Bears win both matches, they will advance to the ITA National Team Indoor Championship in Champaign, Ill. on Feb. 12-14.

If you have a question during the call, please use the “Raise Hand” button on Zoom and I will serve as a moderator. Please remember to keep your line muted until you are prompted to ask your question.

Let me know if there’s anything else you need from me!

Join Zoom Meeting
https://baylor.zoom.us/j/81114213702?pwd=cDlyTlRPcUJpdEo3TVRZMXhDd2hvdz09

Meeting ID: 811 1421 3702
Passcode: 027485

NOTABLES:

  *   The Bears are competing in the ITA Kick-Off Weekend for the 10th time in the 12 years of the event’s existence.
  *   Baylor has won all 18 matches that it has played as part of ITA Kick-Off Weekend, having advanced to the ITA National Team Indoor Championships in each of the previous nine seasons.
  *   BU holds a nine-match winning streak overall dating back to last season (last loss: vs. Columbia on Feb. 16, 2020).
  *   Baylor is 4-0 in the doubles point this season.
  *   The Bears are a combined 23-1 this spring in singles play and 11-1 in doubles.

Max Calderone | Associate Director of Athletics Communications (VB, MTEN, EQ)