Zoom Presser Link & Statement from Baylor Women's Basketball

Robarts, Kyle Kyle_Robarts at baylor.edu
Fri Jan 15 13:39:18 CST 2021

Hey all,

Today’s press conference is in the Zoom Links folder in the link below:
http://baylorbea.rs/MediaWBB

STATEMENT FROM BAYLOR WOMEN’S BASKETBALL ON IOWA STATE GAME STATUS
After our period of restricted team activity, the program is prepared to play tomorrow’s contest with Iowa State. The team and staff continue to follow testing protocols to ensure the safety of our program and our opponents.

Coach Kim Mulkey’s availability to participate in tomorrow’s contest will be determined Saturday.

Kyle Robarts | Associate Director, Athletics Communications (WBB, WTEN)

[cid:image001.png at 01D5070F.1E7C3CA0]<http://baylorbears.com/>