Baylor Tennis Coverage for Indoor Matches

Robarts, Kyle Kyle_Robarts at baylor.edu
Wed Jan 13 14:22:12 CST 2021

Hello everyone,

Due to COVID-19, Hawkins Indoor Tennis Center will be limited to 25 percent capacity this season. Communication with our men’s contact (Max Calderone) and myself (women’s contact) for coverage will be necessary for matches played indoor this season.

Journalists, if you plan to cover a match, please reach out to the men’s or women’s contact at least 24 hours in advance. We will have limited seats available and will let you know in a timely manner if there will be a spot in the upper concourse seating. If there are no seats available, there will still be opportunity for a Q&A with either interim head coach Michael Woodson (men) or Joey Scrivano and select student-athletes post-match. For logistics and coordination of these interviews, please reach out to the proper communications contact.

Photo journalists and TV affiliates: At any time on the lower courts, we can have up to two photographers/videographers on the courts. If you would like to gather footage of a match, please reach out to the MT or WT Communications contact with your plans to stop by at least 24 hours in advance, and we will work you in.

Masks and 6-feet of distance will be required for all media covering Baylor Tennis at the indoor facilities.

• Women’s Tennis matches through Feb. 12 are scheduled to be at Hawkins.
• Men’s Tennis matches through Jan. 31 are schedule to be at Hawkins.

Thank you for your understanding and patience.

Max Calderone – 254-265-1639 (Max_Calderone at baylor.edu)
Kyle Robarts – 254-405-9492 (Kyle_Robarts at baylor.edu)

Kyle Robarts | Associate Director, Athletics Communications (WBB, WTEN)

[cid:image001.png at 01D5070F.1E7C3CA0]<http://baylorbears.com/>