Baylor Men's Tennis Media Availability - Wednesday at 2:30 p.m.

Calderone, Max Max_Calderone at baylor.edu
Mon Jan 11 12:48:31 CST 2021

Hey everyone,

Ahead of its season-opening doubleheader against Lamar and Abilene Christian on Friday (Noon and 6 p.m.), Baylor Men’s Tennis will hold a virtual press conference with interim head coach Michael Woodson and a selected student-athlete on Wednesday, Jan. 13 at 2:30 p.m.

If you have a question during the call, please use the “Raise Hand” button on Zoom and I will serve as a moderator. Please remember to keep your line muted until you are prompted to ask your question.

Let me know if there’s anything else you need from me. Looking forward to working with you all during this tennis season!

Join Zoom Meeting
https://baylor.zoom.us/j/85662977719?pwd=STViZVIwZ1FCRnB4M0dCUDU0YWZHQT09

Meeting ID: 856 6297 7719
Passcode: 517106

Max Calderone | Associate Director of Athletics Communications (VB, MTEN, EQ)