Baylor Men's Tennis Media Availability - TOMORROW at 10:30 a.m.

Calderone, Max Max_Calderone at baylor.edu
Tue Feb 9 09:11:21 CST 2021

Hey everyone,

Ahead of this weekend’s ITA National Team Indoor Championship, Baylor Men’s Tennis will hold a virtual press conference with interim head coach Michael Woodson and selected student-athletes on Wednesday, Feb. 10 at 10:30 a.m. CT, before the team leaves for Champaign, Ill.

Draws are expected to be released today, with the Bears guaranteed to play three matches over the weekend. The tournament field includes No. 1 USC, No. 2 North Carolina, No. 3 TCU, No. 4 Baylor, No. 5 Texas, No. 7 Virginia, No. 9 Tennessee and hosts Illinois.

Our media resources Box link has been updated with a new URL here: http://baylorbea.rs/BaylorMTEN21

If you have a question during the call, please use the “Raise Hand” button on Zoom and I will serve as a moderator. Please remember to keep your line muted until you are prompted to ask your question.

Let me know if there’s anything else you need from me!

Join Zoom Meeting
https://baylor.zoom.us/j/82943618265?pwd=ZTZPTGRJazAyUzNaU0JodjEwSEgvdz09

Meeting ID: 829 4361 8265
Passcode: 993115

-
Max

Max Calderone | Associate Director of Athletics Communications (VB, MTEN, EQ)