Baylor A&T Releases 2021 Schedule

Rhodes, Zach Zach_Rhodes at baylor.edu
Mon Feb 1 14:27:25 CST 2021

BAYLOR ATHLETICS COMMUNICATIONS – February 1, 2021

A&T Releases 2021 Schedule
The Bears have five regular season meets, including three at the Ferrell Center
For more information contact: Zach_Rhodes at baylor.edu<mailto:Zach_Rhodes at baylor.edu> or 919-247-7585

WACO, Texas – The five-time NCATA champion Baylor acrobatics and tumbling team announced its 2021 schedule on Monday. The Bears are under the direction of seventh-year head coach Felecia Mulkey and the schedule features three home contests and two away meets.

“It will be fun to start the season by welcoming two former Bears back to the Ferrell Center as coaches for Mary Hardin-Baylor in Courtney Pate and Elise Manning,” Mulkey said. “We are looking forward to hosting a strong Hawaii Pacific team in March and closing the regular season with senior night against Oregon. That is always a great meet and I think our fans will enjoy this home schedule. The team is hungry to get back on the mat and finish what we started last year!”

The highlights of the schedule are the two matchups with Oregon, first in Eugene on March 6 and then again in the regular season finale on April 10 inside the Ferrell Center.

Also on the schedule is the season-opening matchup against Mary Hardin-Baylor on Friday, Feb. 19 at 6 p.m. in Waco. The Bears will also host Hawaii Pacific on March 27 before a quick turnaround road trip to East Texas Baptist on April 1 in Marshall, Texas.

The road to the program's sixth-straight NCATA national championship will follow April 22-24 in Eugene, Ore.

Ticket and attendance information to the three home meets will be provided at a later date.

-BaylorBears.com-

Zach Rhodes | Associate Director of Athletics Communications
C: 919-247-7585 | O: 254-710-3784